Possibly a dangerous extra holiday commitment? Absolutely! Am I doing it anyway? Oh, yes.
So I reached a nice round follower milestone the other day that I’d promised myself I’d celebrate, and I can’t think of a better way to do that than express my appreciation for you, the people who stick around for the Fenris or the Mass Effect or even the eye stuff (or perhaps in spite of those things!). Whether we’ve spoken much or we’ve only seen each other in passing, it means a lot to me that you’ve bothered to like or reblog or even just read a bit here and there, and I wanted to thank you in pretty much the only way a poor graduate student can.
Well! Enough of that bourgeois sentimentality; on to the rules!
1. As expected, this is for current followers only.I’m sure I’ll be doing this again in the future, though!
2. Entry credit for one like and one reblog! I don’t want anyone’s dash overwhelmed.
3. There will be two prizes, both the same: a ficlet of roughly 1,000-3,000 words or thereabouts, anyway, given my proclivity for longwindedness. I can at least guarantee the minimum, and I’ll let you know if it looks like it’s going to run long.
4. This can feature any characters or pairings (or lack of pairings!) you like. I’m most comfortable with DA2, Origins, and the Mass Effect series, though I could probably try Bleach, the Queen’s Thief series, or the Riddle-Master trilogy if you really, really want. If you have any questions about what I will/won’t write, please feel free to message me! I honestly can’t think of much outside of some extreme kinks that I’m not willing to do out-of-hand, but if you’re curious, I’m more than willing to talk with you about it.
5. This post will be open until December 19th, my last day of final exams. I’m hoping this will give me plenty of time to get something back to you by Christmas. Or New Year’s at the very latest, but let’s hope it doesn’t come to that.
Okay, I think that’s it! I’ve got my spreadsheet and my random number generator, and all that’s left is to thank you again and wish you all the best of luck. So—good luck! :D
I MISSED YOU POSTING THIS
QUARK IS AWESOME
I MISSED IT TOO
(and yes, Quark is awesome. <3)